Welcome to the PNCA Alumni Family
PNCA continues to expand the artistic, educational and career resources available to its alumni community. Current alumni benefits include:
- Bi-Monthly Alumni Newsletters from the Office of Alumni Relations about current alumni exhibitions, College news, and opportunities ... you can check out the archive here!
- Special invitations to alumni-only receptions, reunions, speakers, panel discussions, and workshops.
- BFA, MFA, and MA Graduates and PNCA Certificate holders receive a 15% discount on Continuing Education courses. Learn something new in 2017!
- Access to the worldclass PNCA Library! The library’s collection is constantly expanding, so drop by and explore all that’s available to you.*
- Exhibition and project promotion. Got something to brag about? Let us know!
- Career advising appointments and professional development workshops through the BridgeLab Career Center.*
- Access to PNCA | JobWorks ... a PNCA-only job board for opportunities, commissions, and internships just for the PNCA community!
- SALT—free assistance with student loan management and financial education **
- Access to the Office of Alumni Relations to share ideas, accomplishments, stories, or discuss networking opportunities. Contact us at 503.821.8882 or email@example.com.
- ... and, GREAT NEWS, Alumni have access to PNCA studios/shops/labs from June 1 - August 4, 2017 as part of a pilot program from the Alumni Relations Office. For more information and to complete the required Liability Waiver, please visit the Alumni Summer Studio Access page.
* Benefits marked with an astericks are available to degree-receiving PNCA graduates. All other benefits are available to all PNCA alumni. We define an alumna or alumnus as anyone who completed one or more semesters at PNCA or the Museum Art School.
** SALT is available to all PNCA alumni who graduated in 2012 or later.
Stay up to date with all the latest and greatest PNCA Alumni news: