Schedule of Events for PNCA's Alumni Reunion 2013!
Friday, October 4
5:00pm: Check-In and Wine Reception
Gallery 214, above the Swigert Commons. Free and open to the public.
6:00pm: Presentation of the Laura Russo Distinguished Alumni Award to George Johanson ‘50 by Michael Curry ’81
Swigert Commons. Free and open to the public.
Please join us in honoring one of the PNCA’s most beloved and accomplished alumni!
6:30pm: Homecoming Lecture by Samuel Rowlett ‘02
Swigert Commons. Free and open to the public. RSVP requested.
While trained as a painter, Samuel draws parallels between explorer and artist, building objects that articulate the physicality of the body and using the concepts of studio practice as a means to engage the outside world. Through a multidisciplinary approach, he often filters sculpture, performance, video, and photography through the lens of painting and drawing.
Samuel holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Pacific Northwest College of Art and a Master of Fine Arts from Cranbrook Academy of Art. He has received fellowships from Yale University School of Art and the Vermont Studio Center, and recently was artist in residency at MASS MoCA’s Kidspace. Samuel has exhibited widely with solo exhibitions at The Arts Center of the Capital Region in Troy, New York and Real Art Ways in Hartford, Connecticut. His work has been reviewed in The Boston Globe, spotlighted on WNPR—Connecticut Public Radio, and included in the New York Times.
7:30pm: Alumni Celebration Dinner
Swigert Commons RSVP required.
Please RSVP by Friday, September 27; $25 per person.
Purchase Dinner Tickets Here!
You may also RSVP to email@example.com or contact Deanna Bredthauer at 503-821-8882.
Saturday, October 5
The Museum of Contemporary Craft will be free to PNCA Alumni on Saturday, October 5! Stop by the Lab between 1-4pm for a PNCA Alumni edition of Drop In and Make. Please bring your invitation to have the entry fee waived (Code: ALUM13)
Alumni Online Gallery
Please click on the Flickr icon above to view artists and titles.
PNCA Alumni Benefits
PNCA continues to expand the artistic, educational and career resources available to its alumni community. Current alumni benefits include:
- Access to the PNCA Library. The library’s collection is constantly expanding, so drop by and explore all that’s available to you.
- BFA and MFA Graduates and PNCA Certificate holders receive a 15% discount on Continuing Education courses.
- The ability to post and retrieve information to the PNCA Alumni web pages about their exhibitions, shows, news, and opportunities.
- Receive monthly email updates from the Office of Alumni Relations about current alumni exhibitions.
- Access to PNCA’s on-campus career advising program and online career resources which are expanding daily.
- Alumni are permitted one appointment annually with the Career Services Coordinator.
- Invitations to an annual program of alumni receptions, reunions speakers, panel discussions, and workshops.
- Access to the Director of Alumni Relations to share ideas, accomplishments, stories, or discuss networking opportunities. 503.821.8882 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call or Email