Ordering Official Transcripts
Please download the Transcript Request Form, and deliver either in person to the Registrar’s Office, fax it to 503.226.3587, or mail to:
Pacific Northwest College of Art
1241 NW Johnson Street
Portland, Oregon, 97209
Your request for a transcript must include:
- Your full name and any previous names
- Your current address
- A telephone number where you can be reached
- The approximate dates you attended
- The number of transcripts you are ordering
- The complete address where the transcripts are to be sent
- Your signature authorizing us to send your transcript
Requests are processed within five working days. If you have a deadline which requires faster turnaround, please indicate that on the request and we will try to mail the transcript within 24 hours of receipt. We do not fax transcripts. There is no charge for transcripts.
Transcripts will not be released if there is a financial hold on your account. If you have a financial hold, please contact the business office at 503.821.8911.
If you have taken .on-credit classes in the Continuing Education Program, please note that these will not appear on a transcript.
If you have questions, email the Registration Office at cchang [at] pnca [dot] edu or call 503.821.8903.
Call or Email