PNCA encourages all interested students to visit the campus. Tours and portfolio reviews are scheduled by contacting the Admissions Office. We recommend making your appointment in advance to ensure that an Admissions Counselor is available to meet with you. Although every attempt will be made to honor drop-in tour requests, Admissions Counselors or tour guides may not be available. If you are required to leave a message please leave the date and tour time that you prefer and we will contact you to confirm the visit.
BFA tours in November and December 3 through 21 are currently offered:
- Mondays 10 AM and 2 PM
- Wednesdays 10 AM only
- Fridays 10 AM and 2 PM (except the day after Thanksgiving)
No BFA tours will be offered December 24 through 31.
Graduate Studies tours are by appointment only and are offered at the following times (except holidays):
- MFA in Applied Craft and Design - Thursdays at 12pm
- MFA in Collaborative Design - Wednesdays at 10 am
- MFA in Visual Studies - Fridays at 12 pm
- Low-Residency MFA in Visual Studies - Fridays at 12 pm
Get up to date public transportation routes at TriMet.org
Find bikes routes to PNCA at Portland Online
View Pacific Northwest College of Art Campus in a larger map
Call or Email