Pacific Northwest College of Art (PNCA) invites international students to participate in a world class center of learning, innovation and creative research on the Pacific Rim. Located between Seattle and San Francisco in Portland, Oregon, PNCA offers rigorous programs in art and design where students learn to be critical thinkers as well as contemporary artists and designers.
In addition to completing the general undergraduate or graduate application requirements, international students must also fulfill the following supplemental items:
- Officially translated high school or college transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
- International Student Information Form
- Financial Verification Form with copies of financial documents
- Color photo copy of the picture page of the passport
- Copies of previous I-20 forms for international transfer students
All supplemental items must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before applications are reviewed.
Priority Filing Dates for International Student Application
|Fall admissions||May 2nd|
|Spring admissions (BFA only)||Nov 2nd|