- All documents submitted to PNCA must be in English; therefore, official translations are required.
- For students wishing to transfer credits from an institution outside of the U.S. or those applying to the graduate program, your transcripts must be evaluated by WES. WES does not translate your transcripts. Instead you must provide officially translated transcripts to WES. See the WES website for more details and how to start this process.
Proof of English Proficiency
- English language test scores are not needed for students who are citizens of any of the following countries and attended schools where English is the primary language of instruction:
- United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Singapore, India, South Africa and Commonwealth Caribbean (Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Grenadines, and Trinidad and Tobago).
International students who received a diploma or degree from a non-English teaching institution must provide official test scores showing proficiency in English. TOEFL and IELTS are the most common English testing services available. If you have achieved English proficiency from a different testing service, please contact Rianna RobertsonLeVay, firstname.lastname@example.org, for the minimum score requirements.
|TOEFL Test Score Minimum Requirements
||Paper Scores (PBT)
||Internet Scores (iBT)
|IELTS Test Score Minimum Requirements
Immigration & Visa Information Sheet, PNCA Program Information and Visa Information
Complete the following information in the International Student Application Form.
- Complete the Immigration and Visa Information Sheet on page 5, with the information as it appears in your passport.
- Complete the PNCA Program Information on page 6.
- Complete the Visa Information (if it applies to you) on page 6.
Copy of Passport
- Color photocopy of the picture page of the passport. Color photocopy must be clear and scanned. Pictures of the passport will not be accepted.