The Anna+Lydia Society
The Anna+Lydia Society is made up of generous supporters who have furthered their financial and philanthropic goals by including Pacific Northwest College of Art or Museum of Contemporary Craft in their estate plans. There are many creative options that can help you and your family meet personal short-term and long-term financial needs at tax time, and achieve your philanthropic interests and goals in perpetuity.
• Bequest – a gift given through your will or trust.
• Gift annuities (also known as a life income gift) – a gift of cash or property made by the donor to a charity that agrees to make fixed payments (income distribution to the donor is based on donor’s age) for the remainder of donor’s life. This option also helps donors avoid capital gains on securities/stocks. The donor enjoys a steady income and benefit to the charity at a later time.
• Life insurance – PNCA or Museum of Contemporary Craft can receive all or part of the proceeds of a policy that you no longer need.
• Charitable Remainder Trusts – Aside from ensuring a substantial contribution to a favorite charity, these irrevocable trusts can help individuals and families defer capital gains taxes, increase spendable income from unproductive investments, qualify for charitable income tax deductions and reduce or eliminate estate tax liabilities.
• Gifts of real property - including a gift of a remainder interest in a home where you live.
• Gifts of retirement account assets – you can designate in your estate plans, including a will or trust.
• IRA accounts - tax-free “rollovers” to benefit from an IRA account.
In appreciation for your kindness, we are delighted to celebrate your planned gift to the College or Museum at our annual fall Anna+Lydia Society Donor Reception. Please share with us news of your plans to include PNCA or the Museum in your estate or other charitable planned gift so that we may honor your support and include you in future special gift planning events and receptions.
The Anna+Lydia Society is named in honor of two of Oregon’s foremost visionaries in art, craft and design. The first is Anna B. Crocker, founder of Pacific Northwest College of Art in 1909 and Lydia Herrick Hodge, founder of Museum of Contemporary Craft in 1937.
Office of Advancement
1241 NW Johnson, Portland, OR 97209
To make a planned gift to PNCA or Museum of Contemporary Craft or to learn more about the benefits of gift planning for you or your loved ones, please contact:
Major Gifts Officer
Call or Email
Make a Gift
Gifts by Check
Please make checks payable to PNCA.
Office of Advancement
1241 NW Johnson St
Portland, OR 97209
Gifts by Phone
Please call 503-821-8887 or 503-821-8927.
Gifts of Stock
For details click here or contact the Advancement Office.
Tax Exempt ID
PNCA’s federal tax ID is 93-1139187.