PAGE Space Call for Artwork
August 10, 2018
Officially kicking off our second year, we are excited to announce Unlimited 2018, the 4th exhibition to open at PAGE Space. Due to the response from last year’s salon show, we are pleased to solidify Unlimited as an annual spotlight in our exhibition programming. Aiming to highlight a plethora of alumni, this show will feature the wonderfully broad range of artists and designers that PNCA has graduated over the years. We are excited to host Unlimited 2018 in PNCA’s light filled Atrium this year where the open architecture of the space will frame alumni artwork in exciting new ways.
Submission and Artwork Guidelines
- All Alumni who submit artwork will be featured in the exhibition!
- Must be a PNCA Alumni -Limit one piece per person
- 2D works can be no larger than 36”x36”
- Due to the nature of the space as an active event space at PNCA, 3D, video and media works might be challenging to safely find a home for. Send images/files and we can discuss.
- All artwork must be READY TO HANG on a wire and labeled with the following: name, phone number, graduation year, medium(s) and size.
- Work drop off: Aug. 24th + 25th// 12pm-6pm in the PNCA Atrium
- Work pick up: Sept. 28th // 12pm-6pm in the PNCA Atrium
Opening Reception: Thursday, Sept. 6th // 6-9pm
Hear from Jeana Edelman, 1985 Painting/Drawing; Seann Brackin, 2003 BFA Painting; Hannah Bakken, 2020 MFA Print Media + MA Critical Studies; Rachel Anna Rosenkoetter, 2016 MFA Visual Studies; and Helen Hunter, 2019 Painting.
Featuring: Fritz Liedtke, 2002 Photo/Print; Jan Madill, 2008 Painting; Anita Spaeth, 2018 Intermedia; Elena Thomas, 2018 MFA visual Studies; and Sam Hutt, 2019 Animated Arts
PNCA presents a conversation featuring Lehuauakea, a mixed-Native Hawaiian interdisciplinary artist from Pāpaʻikou on Moku O Keawe and the artist, Angélica Maria Millán Lozano from Bogotá, Colombia
Calling all PNCA and Museum Art School Alumni! We hope you’ll join us for your PNCA Reunion Saturday, November 10.