PAGE Space Call for Artwork
August 10, 2018
Officially kicking off our second year, we are excited to announce Unlimited 2018, the 4th exhibition to open at PAGE Space. Due to the response from last year’s salon show, we are pleased to solidify Unlimited as an annual spotlight in our exhibition programming. Aiming to highlight a plethora of alumni, this show will feature the wonderfully broad range of artists and designers that PNCA has graduated over the years. We are excited to host Unlimited 2018 in PNCA’s light filled Atrium this year where the open architecture of the space will frame alumni artwork in exciting new ways.
Submission and Artwork Guidelines
- All Alumni who submit artwork will be featured in the exhibition!
- Must be a PNCA Alumni -Limit one piece per person
- 2D works can be no larger than 36”x36”
- Due to the nature of the space as an active event space at PNCA, 3D, video and media works might be challenging to safely find a home for. Send images/files and we can discuss.
- All artwork must be READY TO HANG on a wire and labeled with the following: name, phone number, graduation year, medium(s) and size.
- Work drop off: Aug. 24th + 25th// 12pm-6pm in the PNCA Atrium
- Work pick up: Sept. 28th // 12pm-6pm in the PNCA Atrium
Opening Reception: Thursday, Sept. 6th // 6-9pm
PNCA presents Alumni Connection with Melanie Stevens MFA '17 in conversation with Irene Ramirez BFA '19
PNCA presents Alumni Connection with Irene Ramirez '19 in conversation with Steph Littlebird Fogel '15.
The fifth session in our artist talk series (hosted by alum David Cohen) features Amy Conway, 2013 MFA Applied Craft & Design; John Summerson, 2016 Animated Arts; Maggie-Rose Condit, 2016 MFA Visual Studies; Brittany N. Rudolf, 2019 MFA Applied Craft & Design; Shih-Ying Hu, 2020 MFA Visual Studies.
The fourth session in our artist talk series (hosted by alum David Cohen) features Jonah Groeneboer, 2005; Gavin Eveland, 2009 Painting; Cecilia Mignon Hamlin, 2014 Printmaking; M.V. Moran, 2016 MFA Visual Studies; Aimee Sitarz, 2017 BFA Photography.
The third session in our artist talk series (hosted by alum David Cohen) features Lisa Brinkman, 1993 BFA Painting; Anne Haley, 2010 General Fine Arts; Travis Wills, 2013; Emma flick, 2019 MFA Print Media; Tamara English, 2004 Painting.