PAGE Space Call for Artwork
August 10, 2018
Officially kicking off our second year, we are excited to announce Unlimited 2018, the 4th exhibition to open at PAGE Space. Due to the response from last year’s salon show, we are pleased to solidify Unlimited as an annual spotlight in our exhibition programming. Aiming to highlight a plethora of alumni, this show will feature the wonderfully broad range of artists and designers that PNCA has graduated over the years. We are excited to host Unlimited 2018 in PNCA’s light filled Atrium this year where the open architecture of the space will frame alumni artwork in exciting new ways.
Submission and Artwork Guidelines
- All Alumni who submit artwork will be featured in the exhibition!
- Must be a PNCA Alumni -Limit one piece per person
- 2D works can be no larger than 36”x36”
- Due to the nature of the space as an active event space at PNCA, 3D, video and media works might be challenging to safely find a home for. Send images/files and we can discuss.
- All artwork must be READY TO HANG on a wire and labeled with the following: name, phone number, graduation year, medium(s) and size.
- Work drop off: Aug. 24th + 25th// 12pm-6pm in the PNCA Atrium
- Work pick up: Sept. 28th // 12pm-6pm in the PNCA Atrium
Opening Reception: Thursday, Sept. 6th // 6-9pm
Calling all PNCA and Museum Art School Alumni! We hope you’ll join us for your PNCA Reunion Saturday, November 10.
Calling all alumni: submit your work for Unlimited 2018, our second annual alumni salon show.
Remembering three beloved alumni: Joseph M. Erceg 1933 - 2018, Irvin Russell Jolliver 1922 - 2018, and Jan Reaves 1945 - 2018
We're pleased to share recent news of extraordinary alumni news and successes including exhibitions, awards, profiles, interviews, fellowships, and promotions. Congratulations, all!