Early Application Deadline - February 1st
By applying before February 1st, you have the opportunity to secure your admittance early, and access our Merit Scholarship funding. 100% of accepted graduate program applicants receive some level of Merit Scholarship - this institutional aid awards demonstrated outstanding creative abilities and academic achievement. No additional application is necessary for consideration.
Our Admissions team is happy to help with any procedural or advising questions you may have as you move through the application process. Additionally, we are always excited to connect you with faculty and staff to answer any programmatic questions. Email us at email@example.com.
2019 Campus Visit Scholarship
We are excited to offer the PNCA Campus Visit Scholarship to applicants who visit us on campus to tour our outstanding facilities, meet with faculty, check out the studios or talk with current students. Visiting can be an important step in helping to envision yourself and your future here at PNCA.
Here are the details:
- You are eligible for this scholarship if all of the following criteria are met
- You are admitted for Fall or Summer 2019 entrance into a PNCA MFA or MA program
- You travel 180 miles or more to visit PNCA
- Your visit takes place prior to your Fall 2018 admissions deposit
- This scholarship is a non-renewable tuition remission towards your first semester of Graduate enrollment
- The 180 mile requirement is mapped from your residential address to 511 NW Broadway, Portland, OR 97209
- The PNCA Campus Visit Scholarship will be added to eligible admitted students scholarship/financial aid package after the admissions tuition deposit is received and processed in the Hallie Ford School of Graduate Studies Admissions Office. The Financial Aid office will send an updated award letter to recipient within one business week of processing by Admissions
- Eligible Domestic students receive a $1,000 PNCA Campus Visit Scholarship
- Eligible International students receive a $1,500 PNCA Campus Visit Scholarship
Big congratulations to alumna Elizabeth Malaska who has been awarded a $25,000 Joan Mitchell Foundation Grant.
Two animated installations by Rose Bond, Department Head of Animated Arts, are featured in Beyond the Gate, the first exhibition at the new Portland Chinatown Museum.